Planning a road trip with someone you love; perhaps you are picking up someone special for a date or taking your wife or husband out for a night on the town. Either way, you don’t necessarily need a special occasion to show your loved one how much you care and cherish them. If you are struggling to put together a love playlist, before Valentine’s Day is upon us, we have a few suggestions. Take a look:
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” by Queen
- "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney and Wings
- "Perfect” by Ed Sheeran
- "Endless Love" by Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
- "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
- “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
- “Always Be My Baby” by Mariah Carey
- "Woman in Love" by Barbra Streisand
- "Roses Are Red (My Love)" by Bobby Vinton
Unfortunately, your trusty sidekick, your vehicle, may not be able to appreciate the meaning behind the songs listed above, and you just can’t forget your vehicle this Valentine Day’s. Why not bring your vehicle to the team of technicians at Guaranteed Automotive & Transmission Service.
Regardless of the month, you can expect to receive heartfelt and honest service from our team. We look out for you, your family, and your vehicle, and we don’t want you dealing with an unexpected surprises. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection.