Fourth of July is almost here, which means it is almost time to celebrate! Before you start celebrating, we think it is important to review some safety tips. At Guaranteed Automotive & Transmission Service, we want you to be safe at all times, from driving your vehicle to your Fourth of July event to watching the fireworks. Here are some helpful tips for a happy and safe Fourth of July:
- Make sure to check local laws for fireworks regulations.
- Leave those professional, high-grade fireworks to the professionals. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
- Avoid buying any fireworks that are wrapped in brown paper bags, as this is a sign these are meant for a professional.
- Always have an adult present. Sparklers, though they are small, still pose a danger to children.
- In case of danger or mishap, keep a bucket of water or hose nearby.
- When lighting a fuse, never place any body part directly above the firework and make sure to keep a safe distance after lighting any fireworks.
The team at Guaranteed Automotive & Transmission wants you to have a safe and happy Fourth of July! Our team can make sure your vehicle is performing in pristine condition, while you can adhere to these Fourth of July tips. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection.