If you have little ones, you know how challenging it can be to keep your vehicle clean. From the crayons stashed in between the seats to the crumbs and mud littering your floor, your vehicle can look and feel as if a hurricane just stormed through. Before you start to lose your mind at the sight of your messy vehicle, the team at Guaranteed Automotive & Transmission is here to help you keep your cool and keep your car clean!
Now, is the perfect time to bestow a little TLC on your vehicle this holiday. Show your car some love this Valentine’s Day with these cleaning tips:
- Put your old makeup brush to use. You can bring it out to your vehicle, and use that fluffy brush to dust away any pesky debris or dust accumulated on your vehicle.
- If you have a pet your vehicle might even be covered in a thin layer of pet hair, use a spray bottle and a squeegee to get clean away any hair on your upholstery.
- Want your dashboard to look brand new and shiny? Rub some olive oil into your dashboard, and watch your dash sparkle.
- It easy for your cupholders to fill with gunk and crumbs. For future, simply place a cupcake liner in your cupholder. Next time you need to clean your vehicle, all you need to do is throw out the cupcake liner.
- Is your vehicle a bug magnet? You can use a dryer sheet to get rid of all those bug parts stuck on your windshield.
- If you want to keep your wipers from smudging, simply spray them with a little rubbing alcohol, and you are good to go.
Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection. While you give your vehicle’s exterior a little extra TLC, we can do the interior. Together, we can keep your vehicle looking and feeling healthy.