Summer went by crazily fast, as school season is just around the corner. For some of our customers, their children, or should we say young adults, are heading to college! For us parents, it is nerve wracking, saying goodbye. There is one thing you can do to ease your worries: prep your kids’ car for college. Here is how:
- It is time for an oil change.
- Don’t forget about the battery; we don’t want your teens late on the first day of class.
- Those lights need to be shining bright. Make sure to have them checked out.
- Take a look at those fluid levels to see if they are at the appropriate level.
- If you see your vehicle leaking fluid, this mysterious fluid should be examined.
- Check your tires for uneven tread wear and any other potential fires.
- Replace the windshield wipers.
- Take a look at your heater and defroster. We wouldn’t your kids to freeze in the wintertime.
- Inspect under the hood.
- It may be a good time to change the air filter.
Our technicians can examine your kids’ car before they head off to college. We will make sure they are ready to embark on their latest adventure -- college. We know that this can be a big change for you and your family. You should not have to worry about your kids’ car. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection.