November is officially here, which means that Thanksgiving is just right around the corner. For us, Thanksgiving means taking a moment to realize what we are thankful for and express our gratitude. The team at Guaranteed Automotive & Service is grateful for one of our trusty sidekicks, our vehicle. Imagine a day without your car -- it would indeed be turned upside down.
We are also grateful to you and your family. We cherish the relationships we form with you, and we are appreciative of the opportunity to serve you and service your vehicle. We look forward to sharing many more Thanksgivings with you!
Here are five reasons why we are grateful for our cars:
- Our vehicles equal freedom. All you have to do is put your key into the ignition, and you are ready to go. With a properly working vehicle, you can go anywhere, as the possibilities are endless. When we don't have our vehicles, we can't help but feel stranded.
- We are thankful for all the cutting-edge technology in our vehicles, making them that much safer. Just think of the back-up cameras or the motion sensors that detect when you are swerving out of the lane.
- With proper routine maintenance, our vehicles can last quite long. Our ASE-Certified technicians can preserve the longevity and driveability of your vehicle.
- Think of all the special moments in your vehicle, from the road trip you took with your friend to drive your daughter to her first soccer game to the meaningful conversation you had with your loved one. We have created memories in our cars.
- We are grateful for our vehicles' overall reliability, and it is easy to take for granted how much we depend on them every day. Going to the grocery store, picking up dinner, or making it to work would be that much harder without a properly functioning vehicle.
Preventative maintenance performed by our technicians is an excellent way to show our vehicles just how thankful we are for them. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for an inspection, and our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have!